[Intended Use] The Medical Protective Face Mask is a single-use, disposable device, provided sterile, and is intended to be worn by healthcare workers during in non-surgical procedure.
[Execution standard] GB 19083-2010
[Instruction for Use]
1) Check whether the package is intact before use, confirm the packing mark, manufacturing date and shelf life, and use it within the shelf life.
2) Remove the face mask from packaging and hold the ear-loops strap in each hand with the nose bridge strips up. Avoid hands contact with inside of the mask.
3) Place the mask to completely cover the mouth, nose and lower jaw, and hang the ear-loops strap on ears with both hands.
4) Finally, press the nose bridge strips from both sides of nasal bridge with two hands to allow the mask to fit the face.
1) Before use:
Check that the packaging is intact.
Check the external packaging mark.
Check the production and expiration dates.
2) If the packaging is damaged, do not use.
3) Use this product with caution if allergic to non-woven fabric.
4) This product should be disposed according to local laws and regulations after use.
[Warning and Caution]
1) The Medical Protective Mask is not intended to use as a surgical mask and is not intended to provide liquid barrier protection.
2) The Medical Protective Mask is not intended to use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids.
[Storage Conditions] Keep in -20~30℃, dry, ventilated, non-corrosive environment, away from fire sources and flammable materials.